So while I was cleaning the bathrooms today...oowe grose...Ryan decided to play with the fish. Now fish live in water and the water is in a tank with a lid, and for a reason. Anyone know what that reason is? It is to keep the fish and the water in and everything esle out. Well we forgot to tell Ryan that, or rather he doesn't care.
So this is a video of what we found in the fish tank after Ryan was done playing with the fish.
So when I asked Ryan if he was the one that put the stuff in the fish tank he decided to blame some one else.
Then after admitting putting stuff in the fish tank he quickly changed the subject. What a stinker!
I Love This !!!
ReplyDeleteAre you for real?
ReplyDeleteHey I think this is great! What fun, almost like being there. Thanks for your time in sharing.
ReplyDeleteLove You all