Sunday, October 19, 2008

October

Johnson's 2008 Hello every one, I have just started to blog... I think it is going to be fun however I am a new at all this so I hope it all turns out ok. Don is going to help me a lot I think.

Well every one is doing great. We have had a great summer so far. We worked on our basement all summer long and finally finished it late July. It looks great. Don did so much work down there I can't tell you how much I appreciate all his hard work. We (or should I say Don) did everything except for the dry wall in the great room, hall and theater room. We finished two bedrooms and a bathroom last year and started on the salon. The salon still has a few things left to finish and then I can take all my stuff downstairs and get it out of the kitchen.
That will be so exciting when I can actually do hair with a shampoo bowl istead of my kitchen sink. It looks really good though, and I have Don to thank for it.
The girls are in middle school this year which is kind of weird. Cassidy is in 9th grade which is in the middle school but is still high school credits. Candice is now in 7th grade and really likes it. She has adjusted well to the new schedule of having 7 classes now instead of having one teacher all day. The one thing that she doesn't like is that there is no recess. There is however seven lunch lines with all kinds of food which both girls like very much.


Joshua started school this year also, he is now is Kindergarten. He really likes it too. He gets to go to centers, which is where he gets to do different things at different tables, he really likes that. He also has met a new freind that lives up the street that he really likes to play with. He is in our ward so they knew who eachother were but just didn't start to play until they started school. They play together very well and have yet to have an arguement.


Ryan is growing strong and healthy, he is definately a two year old. He likes to play outside when ever he can and he loves to wrestle with Josh and Daddy. He may be smaller than the others but don't tell him that, he wouldn't beleive you. He is full of spirit and attitude. He can not say a lot of his sounds like the hard consenants and 'throaty' sounds like the 'g' and 't' sounds so he is hard to understand. We started teaching him sign language when he was one which has helped a great deal with his ability to communicate.
Well thats all for now, we are looking forward to getting into the Halloween spirit so more to come soon with fun pictures of our Halloween festivities.
Love you all
The Johnsons

No comments:

Post a Comment