Happy Birthday to Cassidy! She is 15 years old. What a rush!
So Cassidy and I are going to go to the David Archuletta concert at the end of the month. It was a pain in the but to get these tickets but she really wanted to go and so I was able to find two (for twice the price). It will be fun it will her first concert and when she still likes me and wants to hang out with me. We are also going to let her get her permit next week after she takes the test. Shhhh, Don doesn't know. He will flip. He is having an even harder time with it than I am. Hehe! He doesn't want to admit that she is growing up.
We love her and all that she brings to our family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment