So we are back at the fish tank and in this video we see that Ryan found a way to use the syphon and drain the water out of the tank onto my floor. This is a 35 gallon fish tank and it took about 20 gallons to fill it back up. There was room to still add more if I had wanted to, but after 6 trips from the sink to the tank with a 5 gallon bucket I was done. One thing is that most of what is in there is the rock castle and gravel rocks not water. Sheeesh, what a mess.
Ryan and water, not a good combination! When I got looking I found that the water covered three/fourths of the front room floor. I spent two hours sucking up water into my central water vac and then it took about two weeks to finally dry out. Don found that the water even got into the vent and traveled down to the utility hall where the main vent duct is. It was leaking out a small crevice and dripping about three inches from one of his computers that he has down there as a server. He had to drill two small holes in the duct to drain the water.
The fish have since died now and there will be no more fish for quite some time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment